My MANy Bags Trendspotting #04






Trendspotting With 'The Sartorialist' In Milan

Here's a few more looks that caught my eye and I could see myself in.

Top on my list, Neil Barrett's getup (first pic)...perfect casual elegance. A black blazer with tapered shorts and thin belt. I could pull this off with my Raf Simons blazer and my CK or black Helmut Lang shorts (will do a post on this pair of shorts soon, the pockets are very unique!). I am inspired! Can't wait.

Another thing to note, purple shoes again.

Check out those copper Lanvin shoes as well. Seems that guy is wearing Balenciaga silk boxers and the yellow backpack. Interesting. Love the neon yellow cardigan by Philip Lim.

Lastly, all the man bags that real people carry. It's a lot of totes. Have you got yours already? The guys with the red shorts and the ink splash white shirt are wearing Marni. I am amazed I can identify the brands of the clothes. I must be 'crazy about fashion' now.:-P

(Source: www.men.style.com)