The Material Boy #114




Prada Glace Calf Leather C Tote

For fall winter 2008/2009, Prada introduces some animal accents to their bags in the form of patterns from the likes of crocodile scales to tiger stripes. I am not sure I am buying into this design treatment yet. It's intriguing, but seems not enough to get me excited. However, I am sure these bags will find their place with their loyal fans, as does all other prada bags.

The bag featured here, the Prada Glace Calf Leather C Tote is classified under the women's section in www.saks.com. I actually like this more than the men's version which has shorter handles. The men's version can only be hand carry which I find it's a chore. I like my tote bags to be able to slung over my shoulders. It's much more practical to be able to keep your hands free while carrying your bag.

What do you think of this Prada tote? A thumbs up or thumbs down? One thing for sure, I love the black and grey colour combination!

Retail price: US $1650. Where to buy: www.saks.com