My Shoe Collection #01



Dries Van Noten Metallic Silver Laceups

Okay okay... I know I setup this blog to published my bag collection...but since I have plenty of shoes as well..might as well combined it. but Bags is my greatest passion still.:-P No doubts about that.

Here's my recent purchase in Dec 2007. A pair of silver laceups from Dries Van Noten. Simply divine and chic. and Gucci is doing the silver shoe thing for spring 2008...so I might as well get the look at a sale price! hahaha.

Besides this silver pair...I also found out he made it in gold colour in a brogue style. I came across it on www.brownsfashion.com. Was so tempted to purchase it..but chose a pair of Dior Homme sneakers instead. Come to think of it...miss out on a great pair of shoes! Darn!

so which one looks better? Silver or gold?

Retail price: SGD $799. Where to buy: Club 21 Men at Four Seasons Hotel