The Material Boy #01




Okay...I shall start a new 'section' called The Material Boy, since this will be what I will babble about things I find interesting to buy. From Bags to shoes to clothes or whatever...

here goes my first 'The material boy' post:

Prada Bag and Shoes and Balenciaga (Spring 2008)

A new season, spring 2008, new bags to eye and oogle about. Was checking out the Prada store in praragon last weekend and saw the new range of spring 2008 man bags. I had wanted to find this bag from the runway show. But it seems the store carries a similar design (Zip closure at SGD $3350) without the top metal buckle clasp. I prefer the runway version as it is more unique. The SA whom I know was helpful to offer to check with their buyer if this design will arrive in the store. Sadly, it will not be. But fortunately, the cool 'open toe sneaker style sandals' will be! Keeping my credit card ready..as soon as the shoe arrives:-P This will probably be the closest subsititute to the high cut version from Balenciaga. Isn't that cool? Camel coloured and goes great with summer shorts. So sad Club 21 men ordered it, but Balenciaga cancelled their order. Darn! who can tell me where to buy these? Grrrr...