My Bag Collection #02 (FOR SALE)




Gucci Python Skin Large Tote (FOR SALE: Email me to enquire)

While on holiday in Germany (Berlin and Frankfurt) this past Dec (2007), I got this exotic stunning beauty from Gucci at an irresistable price (50% discount)! Although this was 2 seasons later that I snag this bag...but a beauty is timeless. I almost lost faith in Frankfurt retail scene or even Germany's retail scene until I found this bag. Imagine my exhilaration when I see this bag resting proudly on the shelf(okay okay..maybe I am the only 'stupid' person who sees this bag sitting lonely on the dusty shelf). hahaha. I had fallen in love with this bag when it was first released. But I will never spurlge SGD$6000 for a bag, so my hopes of owning this bag was cast aside due to 'financial' reasons. I was so happy to find this baby at a price within my range.

Real python skin and a huge piece of it..for that matter.:-P Finally, I can proclaim I own an exotic skin bag. Comes with customised silver hardware, braided leather handles and a removable shoulder strap. One drawback is this bag is heavy. and python skin isn't exactly easy to care and maintain. so have to be careful when using this bag. Not taking this bag out on a rainy day for sure!

Retail price: Euro $2990. Where to buy: Gucci Frankfurt