My day in Pictures

me and my mama, shannon at IMATS (international make-up artist trade show) in Pasadena, California
me, JulieG, and Judy from It's Judy Time, they are the sweetest girls, and I had such a great time with them! Thanks girls foe being so nice and fun!

me and a scary pirate!
me and Koren (Enkore on youtube) after the IMATS in front of the hotel
and on the walk back from dinner, with Judy and Julie...look what i saw...they were prepping the room and the sign was up that says: KANDEE JOHNSON'S GLAMINAR!!!!

I was so excited! We walked around the room and i am soooo excited...! Like every glaminar, i'll probably only be able to sleep for a few couple hours! soooo excited!!!!!

huge love, great dreams, and thank you to EVERYONE that came up and said hi, let me hug them, and share their inspiration! I truly do love you all!!!!

hugs and love....kandee