I LOVE ZUCA BAGS!

look at this beauty! Whenever I'm traveling with my make-up, I always get stopped and asked about my bag. One time in LAX (Los Angeles Airport), I overheard this man say, "Wow, she must travel a lot! Look at that bag!"....The best part is that you can sit on it...which is what I do in the airports! ha ha

This bag rolls like a Cadillac, and it even fits perfectly in the overhead compartments on airplanes! I have never had any make-up break while in my ZUCA! And I can fit sooooo much make-up into this than any other case I've ever used!

So enough about why I love ZUCA bags, well, actually, no, why I LOVE ZUCA BAGS EVEN MORE!!!!

ZUCA is donating 1 ZUCA bag for each class at the GLAMINAR to be given away!!! These bags are worth $295!!!!!! Yes, almost 300 hundred dollars! And they're giving us 2 to give away!

Thank you so much to the whole team at ZUCA and Justine for always making sure we've had ZUCA bags for each GLAMINAR, even since the very first GLAMINAR ever!!!

I can't wait for 2 of you attending the GLAMINARS to win this! Only 5 days left til' GLAMINAR time!