LOST: The END

Taking a momentary break from all things fashionable, I know many of you sat glued to your television sets yesterday, much like myself, with tears streaming down your face as you watched Jack Shephard in his final moments of LOST, marking the end to one of the most epic tv shows of our generation. I'm not going to drone on about theories, disappointments, etc., especially since I admit to having missed a tinkling of episodes along the way... So my ode to LOST is sharing with you some images of our favorite characters, so we can continue to look at them longingly, as we once did........


Matthew Fox ... Jack Shephard

Evangeline Lilly ... Kate Austen

Josh Holloway ... James 'Sawyer' Ford

Jorge Garcia ... Hugo 'Hurley' Reyes

Terry O'Quinn ... John Locke

Naveen Andrews ... Sayid Jarrah

Yunjin Kim & Daniel Dae Kim ... Sun & Jin Kwon

Michael Emerson ... Ben Linus

Dominic Monaghan ... Charlie Pace



Photos courtesy of imdb.com