From the Happiest Place on Earth...

I think Disneyland is so super fun because it re-lights the fire in our belly that dreams can come true, you can be a princess in a grand castle or a pirate on the high seas! I get so excited even to see the entrance gates with the golden knobs...I have a thousand butterflies as the little musical "swoosh, swoosh" grants me passage into this happy place! I think that is exactly how our life is...we have to unpack our bag of talents, dreams and gifts...and then head for the entrance gate! What are you going to do with all your talents and dreams? The world is waiting, we all need to pursue our talents...it makes the world a wonderful place. I hate to think what things would be like if Walt Disney didn't have a dream...
Go boldly and pursue your dreams! If you have a dream for something it's usually because you have a TALENT that matches!

From me and Mickey...HUGE SMILES! HUGE LOVE! And HUGE DREAMS!!!