what is that smell?



this was me at the Americana in Glendale, California....sidenote: they have chandeliers hanging over the walkways....i love it!...this was the night before my leg accident!

I went into the Kitson store, right when they were about to close, so I was just whizzing by all the fun jewelry, kids things, and accessories...then when I was checking out the goodies at the counter, my eyes spotted these fun little glass bottles of yummy fragrances....oh, my gosh!
This stuff is amazing!
It's called CLEMENTINE, by Melissa Flagg Perfumes...this smells like divine, deliciousness!


this is the smell of California nights....you smell the sweet smell of orange blossoms and one of my favorite scents in all the world...night blooming jasmine! This fragrance smells so amazing! I was in heaven smelling it all day! Lots of young Hollywood stars love this too! I don't care who likes it, because I LOVE IT!!!!!!
This is my new favorite perfume!
This would make a great mother's day present too!
It's $28, so not crazy expensive, but smells just amazing!
 
talk about sweet dreams with the scent of night blooming jasmine swirling around your senses...oh my "clementine" heaven...thank you Melissa Flagg for creating this divine scent!

huge love and yummy scents...your kandee