Thanksgiving!!!


people who ate what I made today:
mom, dad, great gramma, all my little people

best thing I made:
2 layer pumpkin pie cheesecake
with homemade whipped cream
watch below for how to make it
(recipe is at the end of the video)

and best of all, you get to meet my dad in the video....
I am so sorry this is probably not as great of a blogpost as I could've typed...
but I'm kinda ridiculously tired & kinda' don't feel very well....me head hurts...
and me body aches a wee bit....oh vitamin D drops, emergen-c's, and
lots of water.....I'll be as good as new by sunrise! ha ha ha

I'm thankful for all of you who leave me wonderful words of encouragement...and this time last year I didn't have you all to sprinkle your love onto me....I hope I do the same for you!
xoxo and lots of thankfulness, kandee