My MANy Bags News #157


Below: www.my-wardrobe.com will stock 3.1 Phillip Lim menswear for next Spring Summer 2010... Great news for fans like me! Just look at this gorgeous patchwork cardigan. What's there not to love?!?!


Below: The patchwork cardigan (in black) as seen on the lookbook for 3.1 Phillip Lim's SS2010 menswear... (Also pay attention to those TDF open toe shoes! I hope my-wardrobe will have these for sale)


Below: The open toe shoes come in sand coloured suede too!


Below: Large window pane checks is a key pattern used in the SS2010 collection... the tailored shorts are divine!



Below: The checks is even used on shirts and suits...


Below:I love this white short sleeve shirt with its misaligned placement of the checks. Very interesting and a twist to a classic pattern.


Below: Comes in black and long sleeves too!





Below: The pink on this polo knit is so sweet! Real men wears pink! I love the colour blocking design.


New Brands At www.my-wardrobe.com... 3.1 Phillip Lim!

I just got word from the media relations of www.my-wardrobe.com that 3.1 Phillip Lim and many more exciting brands are going to be stocked for Spring Summer 2010! Great news!

I am as excited as can be since 3.1 Phillip Lim's new SS2010 menswear collection is one of the most noteworthy collection of the upcoming season. Elegant, relaxed dandy styles (beautiful shirts, cosy knits and tailor pants) combined with boyish allure (in the form of crop jackets, pants and gorgeous tailored shorts). The colours and large window pane checks used in the collection are pleasing and refreshing. I imagine lounging in these lovely pieces by the English coast sipping tea as the seagulls flew and ships sailed:-)

As does all Phillip Lim designs, the 'basic' looking pieces are usually given a bit of a twist such as the checks shirt with its misaligned placement of the check pattern, making those shirts unique and highly drool worthy (Check out the white short sleeve shirt and even the black L/S version). Some of the best shoes for SS2010 also comes from the brand which I must have... (Did you seen those open toe shoes? I blogged about it before. I want a pair for sure! I hope that is available).

Besides 3.1 Phillip Lim, we will also see Farhi By Nicole Farhi, Aquascutum, Hugo Boss Black and Fred Perry available for all fashionistos all over the world....cos' my-wardrobe.com ships internationally! No excuse for not being able to own these exciting brands anymore. It's one click away to fashion splendour.

I have bookmarked www.my-wardrobe.com:-) I am keenly awaiting to see the 3.1 Phillip Lim collection that is going to be available online for Spring Summer 2010. Will update here once I get more info.

(Note: All the product pieces above will be stocked at my-wardrobe. I will try to get more info. on what other styles will be available. Keep your credit cards ready!:-P)

Source: my-wardrobe