Vogue Australia Turns 50

I love Australia, I really do. The delicious accent, the golden sun-kissed look, Woolloomooloo, Hugh Jackman, lots of words that start with W, the bartender I just met at a wedding... all reasons to love Aussies. And still I've yet to journey the 36 hours or so to Bondi Beach where this pale-skinned redhead might just burn to a tiny crisp of her life under the powerful Australian rays. More importantly, I'm even more excited that Aussie Vogue has just celebrated its 50th Anniversary with 4 different David Downton-illustrated covers of actress Cate Blanchett on its commemorative September issue. Plus Vogue threw a big birthday blowout bash with an illustrious guest list of Australia's who's who in the fashion and entertainment world. If loving Vegemite is wrong, then I don't wanna be right........





Actress Cate Blanchett

Designer Colette Dinnigan

Model Abbey Lee

'Camilla and Mark' Designers

Actress Miranda Otto
Photos courtesy of vogue.com.au