Hong Kong Cuisine + Balenciaga + Dries Van Noten Saturday!


Below: Me with my Balenciaga SGH Envelope Clutch in Automne! Wearing my Topman jacket, Martin Margiela Twisted Nail Necklace, Zara Portrait Print V-neck Tee, HE By Mango 'Snakeskin' Belt, D&G Audacious Fit Grey Jeans and Prada Sneaker Sandals...



Below: Shots taken with my new Nokia E71 which has the 'record' number of times
the software has hung within just a week of buying. Grrrrr....



Ion 'From Hong Kong, Italy to Paris' Saturday...

Today I met my friends in Ion Orchard for an afternoon of gourmet indulgence. First a sumptuous Saturday late lunch with the most tasty Roast Pork, Char Siew, Dim Sum and Wonton Noodles. I usually have a 'aversion' to anything pork (I find the meat has a strong meaty smell and it reminds me of lots of fats) ...but those roast pork (Hong Kong style!) I tasted today was so heavenly, I ate most of it. Oh my. The Char Siew had a smooth layer of fat which literally melts in your mouth and do not feel too greasy. The crispy roast pork had the most crunchy and tasty skin. I love it. Will definitely go back again. Restaurant is Canton I, Unit #03-14.

Beyond that I went scouting to Club 21 mens at Four Seasons hotel, almost buying the Dries Van Noten tie belt...but in the end passed up on it. It was more expensive that I had thought. I made a mistake about the price. It was SGD $469! I think I need to think this one thru more. And the belt was not in white colour which was what I really wanted.

Before leaving for home, we head to Gusttimo for some yummy Italian gelato...I had melon, coconut and green tea with red beans. Divine!

Happy stomach means happy day...even without shopping:-P

(BTW, I took my Balenciaga Automne SGH Envelope Clutch for it's 'initiation' outing today. It looked fab. Love it! What sucks is my Prada Sneaker Sandals which is 'painful' to wear. Ouch!)