My Shopping Conquest #80


Below: Kevin: "Come meet my new 'bag ambassador'!"
Edward: "Let me out! Let me out!"



Below: Edward: "Time to flex some muscles and lift this lid off my box!"


Below: Edward: "Oops...am I being looked at?...help! I am shy"
Kevin: "Welcome, Edward...meet my readers, Dun be shy:-P"


Below: Kevin: "Give a wave to greet everyone...dun be rude!:-P"
Edward: "..errr.....hheee...ll...ooo..."


Below: Edward: "(Silence, twiddling fingers)......#@.......(Shy?!?!?!)"


Below: Edward: "Oh no...not close ups...I have no make-up on"


Below: Edward: "I need to work out more...I have skinny arms:-("
Kevin: "I love those 'nut' bracelets, and of course, your 'gold pants':-) nice style!:-P"


Below: Edward: "I am a fan of big logos..."



Below: Edward: "I am too shy...I need to get back inside my pouch...Goodbye...and thanks for checking me out."



Below: Edward: "My birth certificate..."



Prada 'Edward' Robot Key Charm

Dear readers, come meet Edward!:-) Edward is my new 'bag ambassador' and he will be modelling my MANy bags in the months to come...so without further ado...please show Edward your generous support and welcome. This cute little gentlemen is so shy, he needs some warming up:-)

Adopted last Saturday together with his twin brother, Edward 1 (which my friend Mervyn got for his gorgeous Birkin), this is Edward 2...

He is so cute with his little 'nut' bracelet, 'screw' eyes, 'pincher clip' hands and 'plug' shiny gold pants. What a fashionisto!:-)

Adoption Fee: SGD $140. Where to adopt: Prada Boutique at Paragon