Gender Bender #49






Proenza Schouler Large PS1 Satchel In Chocolate Suede

Although I would have preferred a leather version in large size for the PS1 bag, this beauty in chocolate suede is equally stunning. I just wish www.net-a-porter.com will stock the black leather version in large format. I would have flash out my credit card in an instant.:-)

What I like about this bag is it is in a school bag style, slouchy and with multiple length of shoulder strap to carry the bag in different styles. It just gives out an effortless vibe which is the true ultimate in being fashionable. Drop dead gorgeous without even consciously trying. This bag brings you one step closer to that level:-P

Okay..maybe I am bias and exaggerating a bit.

Dimensions of the bag: 39cm (w) x 32cm (h) x 18cm (depth)

Check out my other post about the PS1 bag here and here.

Source: www.net-a-porter.com

Retail price: UK 1693.39 (why so much difference as compared to medium size!).
Where to buy: www.net-a-porter.com