My Shopping Conquest #62


Below: I love 'gift unwrapping'...


Below: Metallic bronze Loewe box...



Below: It's round and orange!




Below: Dark brown coloured leather interior to keep stains at bay...


Below: Small little details that counts...Loewe branding on the metal stud...


Below: Embossed with the Loewe anagram...


Below: Comes with a care booklet...


Below: Welcome to my 'orange' SLG family!
Clockwise: Mulberry Refined Travel Purse, Loewe Round Coin Purse, Louis Vuitton Graffiti Zippy Coin Purse, Mulberry Ostrich Skin Card Case



Loewe Round Textured Leather Coin Purse In Orange

My other Loewe purchase revealed! It's time to add have more orange!

My indecisiveness costs me $....so after I exchanged the Loewe Orange Round Coin Purse to the 'kiss lock' version, I regretted. I also could not bear to return the 'kiss lock' coin case...so my only solution is to buy back the round version the next day.

2 coin purses...2 different styles. This one is more compact and easy maintenance. The zip pull features a gold rivet with Loewe branding and the best part is the leather lining is dark brown, so no worries of coins staining the insides! I just love the textured leather of Loewe. I hope to get the long wallet very soon:-) Loewe has good craftsmanship and yet it is not as exorbitant as other comparable luxury brands, such as LV.

Retail price: SGD $250. Where to buy: Loewe Boutique in Ngee Ann City