My Shopping Conquest #53




Below: Gucci seriously need to spruce up their packaging...learn from LV:-P Their boxes are so luxe!


Below: Bright colours rules!



Gucci Fluorescent Yellow/Pink,/Orange Web Slider Belt

Neon frenzy has hit the stores this season! I see so much bright colours that bedazzle the eyes lately. Is it because the designers want us to see a brighter future despite the worsening economic conditions for the coming months, so we can be optimistic about spending? Well, it does not matter to me...cos, bright colours are the rage and I know I am in love with the brightest hue ever, fluorescent Orange!

In anticipation to match my range of ultra eye catching Louis Vuitton Graffiti accessories...I decided to pick up this Gucci Fluorescent Yellow/Pink,/Orange Web Slider Belt (blog about this before here) so as not to appear like a single brand 'whore'. Perfect for pairing with Graffiti orange or white and sombre colours...just to spice up the look! Bright, glaring and bold, this belt will get eyes staring. I may have to partially cover it under my tee. :-P Shy?!?!?!?!

Got this on Monday evening after I went down to the Gucci store to check out the pink handle GG plus canvas tote. It was not there anymore, so it was not meant to be mine. But I found a good substitute to curb my neon coloured addiction. This slider belt in canvas does the job exceptionally well.

I used my SGD $100 Takashimaya vouchers to offset the purchase and got it at a fantastic price at the Gucci Boutique there. Only limited pieces came in. 2 pieces of size 85cm and 1 piece of size 90cm. Takashimaya only stock one of 85 cm size. Hurry down to the Paragon store if you want to get some colour to match your Louis Vuitton Graffiti:-P

I love colours! And Gucci rocks as well!

Retail price: SGD $300. Where to buy: Gucci Boutique at Takashimaya