It's Time To Reap The Rewards Of My 'Devotion' Again...


My 'Gift' Is Upon Me Again...

The 'fashion gods' of Club 21 has spoken yet again...

As a loyal devotee who has continuously paid my '$$tribute$$' to the high-fashion retail temple of 'everlasting beauty and vanity', I have yet again been rewarded for my almost weekly 'pilgrimage' to the 'holy' grounds of style.

Last year, a Lanvin Grasshopper Head Jacket Pin was bestowed upon me...this year, what will I have the pleasure of 'receiving'?

Oh Club 21...I am your humble 'shopper'...I love everything you have to 'give'...:-P I await with bated breath for whatever goodies you may have in store for me.(Okay okay...I understand the hunk is excluded from the 'gift' list. Darn!)

I pledge my loyalty to thy royal 'chic-ness' for many more years to come...