Cinderella Make-Up!

Cinderelli! Cinderelli! (as the little mouse called her)....It's Disney Princess time with Cinderella! I love, love, love getting to dress up as a princess....and especially Cinderella.
You see: my grandma wanted to name my mom and aunt Cinderella and Snow White! I think that would've been so fun to say, "yes, this is my mom  Snow White!"....hee hee hee

And Cinderella sings one of my favorite songs: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes (if you watch the end of the video you'll get to hear it!)

For this look I'll give you guys some of the links where I got some of the goodies:

Cinderella Wig: click here for link

Cinderella Dress: (I want to wear it everyday!): click here for link

Cinderella Choker: (I just used a flapper choker): click here for link

Pearl Earrings: I borrowed from my mom..hee hee hee

Blue Headband: I borrowed one of Alani's blue sequin headbands (you can get one at wal-mart or Claire's)

Get ready for this fun princess adventure video and look...sit back, put your brooms & mops down, and hunt for your glass slippers!!!

Let's watch and have fun with this Cinderella makeup tutorial!!!
(click here to see the "pregnant princess" ha ha ha ha)
huge love and glass high heels....
your Kandee

Remember: (A Dream Is A Wish lyrics)
A dream is a wish your heart makes
When you're fast asleep
In dreams you lose your heartaches
Whatever you wish for, you keep
Have faith in your dreams and someday
Your rainbow will come smiling through
No matter how your heart is grieving
If you keep on believing
the dream that you wish will come true

smiles and princessy-ness.....kanderella