My Shopping Conquest #70


Below: Yeah, I also got something from Salvatore Ferragamo...it's small, I just got a big shopping bag so I can put my other things inside as well:-P


Below: I now own the round coin purse in green!





Loewe Round Textured Leather Coin Purse In Green

First official sale shopping conquests for Spring Summer 2009, end of season markdowns!:-P

Spotted this Loewe Round Textured Leather Coin Purse In Green going on sale! So of course I had to grab it. Something that I would pay full price for, so what better time to buy than during sales!:-)

My orange coin purse will no longer be lonely...:-P

(BTW, I think Loewe Ngee Ann City has to brush up on their presentation of their 'prized' items in the store. I enquired about a brooch which was 'displayed conveniently' for browsing by customers in an open shelf amongst all the messed up merchandise. And to my shock, that brooch costs over SGD $3000. I think with the way they treat their expensive items, all just feels 'cheaper' and not worth the price they are meant to charge. I would expect something this expensive to be displayed in a locked showcase and handle with gloves upon request to browse. Presentation is everything in retail!)

Retail price: SGD $250. Where to buy: Loewe Boutique at Isetan Scotts