Jazz It Up...Louis Vuitton Style!


Below: I've got mail from Louis Vuitton!


Below: It's an invite...


Below: ...and an actual vinyl with a track on it! WOOHOO:-P


Below: Invite for the event on 24 Sept at LV Ion Orchard





Louis Vuitton 'Jazz Club' Event


What a surprise I got upon coming home from work today!:-) Got an invite from Louis Vuitton for a Jazz Club event at the new Ion Orchard Store. I am not particularly going gaga over the theme of the event, but it's the lavish design of the invite card that took my breath away.

WOW...was my first impression after I open the bronzy-brown envelope. Out came a shiny black cardboard sleeve and then an actual plastic vinyl with the invite slip! The vinyl has a track recorded on it...Charlie Parker's Lover Man, so you can enjoy some jazz to set you in the mood before the event. I need a vinyl player! Me lvoe Jazz:-P

Event will take place on 24th September 2009, 7.30pm at LV Ion Orchard.